|Posted by tenutasantelisabetta on November 26, 2013 at 5:10 AM|
Also this year, in Le Marche, restaurant operators and gourmands have been eagerly awaiting the publication of The Michelin Guide. The annual guide book published by the French company Michelin for more than one hundred years, better known as The Michelin Red Guide, represents the oldest and best-known European hotel and restaurant reference guide. The guide awards Michelin stars for excellence to a select few establishments and the acquisition or loss of a star can have dramatic effects on the success of a restaurant. This is the reason why the starred restaurant owners and few good candidates anxiously awaited the publishing.
Actually the edition 2014 of the guide only confirms what reported in 2013:
- Andreina - Loreto AN - www
- Le Busche - Montecarotto AN - www
- Emilio - Fermo FM - www
- L’Enoteca - Macerata MC www
- Symposium - Cartoceto PU - www
- Il Piastrino - Pennabilli RN - (not Marche Region)
The Bib Gourmand designation denotes good cuisine at a reasonable price in a variety of comfort categories. Defined as “Inspectors’ Favorites for Good Value,”Bib Gourmand restaurants offer two courses and a glass of wine ordessert for $40 or less, and are often of most value to a city’s residents, who regularly dine in neighborhood restaurants.
- La Gioconda - Cagli PU - www
- La Canonica - Casteldimezzo PU - www
- Da Rolando - San Costanzo PU - www
- La Moretta - Ancona AN - www
- Oscar e Amorina - Montegiorgio FM - www
- Il Casolare dei Segreti - Treia MC - www