|Posted by tenutasantelisabetta on December 31, 2012 at 12:30 PM|
The 2013 is finally arrived, we can start to forget an horrible 2012 thinking to a new great project for this promising New Year.
2013 is the year of dreamy landscapes, medieval hilltop towns and fabulous cities. With such rich variety in Le Marche, it's a feast for the eyes and the camera.
We would like to organize for all Le Marche Lovers, passionate of photography, a "Photography Holiday" in Spring (for us the ideal season to visit Le Marche.
- Arrival day - We arrive in Porto San Giorgio in time for an exploration of the town, its seaside and art deco villas
- Shooting around Fermo - Fermo, on our doorstep, is a beautiful town dating back to Villanovan culture times, full of medieval and Renaissance buildings. A perfect location to get started.
- Visual revelry in Ascoli Piceno - The morning will be spent shooting around Ascoli Piceno, full of visually stunning Romanesque churchs. After lunch we explore in and around the beautiful Marble Town of Ascoli Piceno.
- Ripatransone - This is the rolling Le Marche landscape at its best, crowned by the stunning Sibillini Mountains, usually accentuated by the mist filling the valley floor. In the evening there's a visit to the nearby Palm Riviera in San Benedetto del Tronto.
- Free day in Ancona - Creative opportunities abound, a city is not only about its buildings – Ancona allows candid people shots, perhaps at the lively weekly market.
- Torre di Palme, Marano and Grottammare Alta - Marano, Torre di Palme and Grottammare Alta are some of the classic viewpoints that epitomise the coastal beautiful landscape. The fortified hilltop medieval towns offers superb opportunities within its walls and distant sea views beyond.
- Monte Monaco and the Sibillini Mountains - This incredible Location in the final day will be to trying out some of the new techniques developed through the week.
- Departure day - We depart early for Rome airport.
- Dates and prices - April 2013
- Tutor: to define
- Without flights: 7 nights € to define
- All levels: Single supp € to define
- Non-activity discount € to define
- 7 nights bed and breakfast in en-suite accommodation
- 6 dinners with wine
- Personal welcome at Rome Fiumicino airport
- Airport transfers in Italy
- 5 full days of tuition
- Local assistant and minibus
- Wine tasting